Skip to main content
Powered by rSchoolToday
Cross Country Boys
Cross Country Girls
Indoor Track Boys
Indoor Track Girls
Swim & Dive Boys
Swim & Dive Girls
Outdoor Track Boys
Outdoor Track Girls
Middle School Weight Room Participation Form
GCM Hall of Fame Nomination Form
GCM Hall of Fame Guidelines
FS 142 - Field Trip Driver's License Insurance Info
Driving Form - Parent with Student
Driving Form Student with Student
GCM Student Athlete Presentation Slideshow
Emergency Care Card
2017 VHSL Athletic Physical
2019 Honor Flight You Tube Video
Hall of Fame,Championships,MVPs
2019-2020 Sports Tryout - Eligibility Information
First Day of tryouts for Fall Sports (August 1, 2019 for golf, August 5, 2019 for all other fall sports), Winter Sports (November 11, 2019) and Spring Sports (February 24, 2020).
ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW MUST BE MET
THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS:
1. In order to participate in any sports, practice or tryout, each student-athlete must have submitted the VHSL (revised February 2017)
Athletic Physical Form
The physical must be completed on or
after 1 May, 2019
for the 2019-2020 school year. Make a copy for your records. One form is required for EACH school year. *Please review all eligibility requirements on the first page of the VHSL form. Form must be turned in to the Activities Office (Room 404) across from the main gym before the first day of try-outs.
2. ALSO REQUIRED: MANDATED CONCUSSION PROGRAM must be completed by the student-athlete and one parent or guardian in order to try-out. Students and parents must complete separate programs.
- Parents/students will review the concussion education pdf, print and sign the final slide and sbmit this as verification of having reviewed the presentation. Signed copies can be sent to Kathy Veoni at
or dropped off at the Activities Office.
Emergency Care form
must be completed and turned in to the coach.
4. If Student Accident Insurance is needed please complete the forms in this link
MAJOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: In order to compete in sports, an athlete must:
1. Have completed a VHSL Athletic Physical Form
2. Be enrolled at George C. Marshall High School
3. Have passed five subjects the previous semester.
4. Be currently taking five or more credit subjects.
5. Not have reached his/her 19th birthday on or before the 1st day of August of the year participating.
6. Not have enrolled in high school for more than eight semesters.