1. In order to participate in any sport, practice or tryout, each student-athlete must have submitted the VHSL (revised February 2017) Athletic Participation/Parental Consent/Physical Examination Form to the Student Activities Office. The physical must be completed on or after May 1, 2020 for the 2020-21 school year. Make a copy for your records. One form is required for each school year. *Please review all eligibility requirements on the first page of the VHSL form. Form must be turned in to the Activities Office before the first day of try-outs. (Due to the current school closure, athletes can email all 4 pages of the VHSL forms to Kathy Veoni at email@example.com.)
1. Have a completed VHSL eligibility form and turned into the Activities Office
2. Be enrolled at George C. Marshall High School
3. Have passed five subjects the previous semester
4. Be currently taking five or more credit subjects
5. Not have reached his/her 19th birthday on or before the 1st day of August of the year participating
6. Not have been enrolled in high school for more than eight semesters.
Clubs and Activities
Marshall High School offers over 75 different Student Clubs and Activities
Review the list of Club and Activity Offerings and sign-up to be added to specific interest list.